Never scoop litter again! Introducing the Petree Self-Cleaning Automatic Litter Box, WiFi Enabled – the Ultimate Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box. Being a cat owner doesn’t get any better than this.
- Automatic Gravity Sensor Technology cleans litter box and keeps room odour-free
- Sifting System neatly separates waste from clean litter and deposits it into a compartment
- Low Entrance Pedestal provides easy access to cats of all breeds, sizes and age
- Heavy duty build and 3.99 kg capacity can accommodate up to 4 house cats
- Whisper Quiet < 40 decibels makes minimal noise while litter box is self-cleaning
- Keep your cat’s litter box clean and reduce odour even when you’re not home
- Makes clean-up more convenient – just remove trash bag from compartment
- Spend less time cleaning litter and more time playing with your pets
- Place litter in the Petree Self-Cleaning Automatic Litter Box, WiFi Enabled, before turning on the machine
- Place litter bag inside the compartment before use
- Replace bags as needed – once a week for 1 cat and every other day for 3-4 cats
- After removing waste from the compartment, press the Reset button
- Don’t place anything on top of the litter box so as not to throw off the gravity sensor
- Only cats weighing 1.5kg minimum or 3 months above should use the litter box
This self-cleaning litter box has changed the lives of cat owners everywhere. Equipped with a gravity sensor which detects the presence of a cat in the box and a sifting system that removes waste when your cat steps out, Petree Self-Cleaning Automatic Litter Box, WiFi Enabled makes life easy.
14 Day Money Back Commitment
Your cat may not be receptive to switching to a new litter box. That’s why we offer a 14-day trial. If you or your cat is not satisfied for any reason, contact us to get your money back.
Weight: 7.25 kg
Maximum Weight Range: 19.95 kg
Maximum Cat Litter Quantity: 3.99 kg
Trash Limit: 4kg
Material: PP Resin
Voltage: 12 V
Power: 5 W
Write a Review
Best invention since sliced bread!
Every time I empty the litter tray (so easy BTW), I see how much I would have been scooping out every day! This automated machine has made my life sooooo much better!
Only annoying this is sometimes it will stop half way through a clean so I have to reboot and reclean again. Other than that, AMAZING!
Works really well masking smells, and not having to scoop every time my girls go to do their business is amazing!! Cleaning is a bit tricky and there is occasional blockages from the scoop to the waste draw that needs clearing but overall it’s the best decision I ever made! Downside is having the waste draw at the back, I will be purchasing a rolling base to make moving it around easier.
It took two days for all of my cats to give it a try.
After one week, one of my cats, Delilah, is still not 100% comfortable with it, but I only have was able to reduce to 2 litter trays, instead of 3 – and one empties itself!
Overall took 2 weeks for the Petree to be the only litter tray in use.
It has certainly decreased any odours and scattering of litter, so those are two massive positives! It comes with a litter catch mat that sits at the entry to the litter tray.
The Petree Wifi Enabled Automatic Cat Litter box is very quiet in operation. It’s big, so I didn’t have too many options for placement in the house. I haven’t been able to enable the Wifi, so I am still not sure what it does, but I believe it means the box can be directed to empty when you aren’t home. It took a couple of days for my cats to be comfortable with it. I did not follow the recommended instructions to get them used to it – I just turned it on, put mostly clean litter, and a couple of scoops of previously used litter.
It was hard to locate instructions, and troubleshooting – but it can be found on the Petree website blog.
How it works:
A cat jumps into the chamber, and the weight is measured and recorded.
When the cat leaves the box, within 30 seconds, the chamber starts to rotate – sending litter through a sifter, extracting the clumped, soiled litter, and returning the clean litter to the box.
Voila! Clean litter ready for the next kitty.
I am pretty stoked with this gadget. It has already made my life easier as I don’t have to scoop yucky litter on the daily. With 3 cats, I empty every couple of days by taking the waste bag out of the back disposal unit – no scooping!
There were some issues with the chamber not emptying, after cleaning, and moving the device a couple of times – I found turning it off and on again, then pressing the button to cycle corrected this issue. Could be an issue with my floor not being level.
Cleaning the device is a bit cumbersome, but no more work than cleaning 4 litter trays was creating.
Would definitely recommend this product.
Also, Alphapets had fantastic service- and even contacted me to confirm postage details as I entered them incorrectly
We have had the litter box now for a couple of months. It is the best thing we have ever purchased. It is easy to use and clean. Our cats took to it straight away. We have two cats and have to change the litter bin every couple of days. I would highy recommend this is you are looking at buying it!
Been using this now for about 4 weeks. Best money I have ever spent. Have two cats and the smell used to be overpowering but now can barely smell anything. Need to change bag probably every second day. The cats love watching it cycle too!